.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

GROUND BEEF STEW (with a secret)


I found myself searching around for ground beef soups and stews today...
not sure why since I usually think of those for a cold winter day..
and although it's cooler here today than it was yesterday with 104 degree heat index...
I still have a hunger for this food !
...maybe my body is preparing for winter which will be back before we know it...

...but anyway...I came across this fantastic looking ground beef stew recipe..
and what I found interesting about this one is that it calls for one or two cans
of  Spicy Hot V-8 Juice...
now since I love hot and spicy foods I just have to try this one...
I can imagine the great flavor this would add to a stew...
other than that it's pretty common ingredients in this that I think
 most of us have on hand all the time...

...enjoy....!

Ground Beef Stew

....it looks so good !
...you can get the recipe here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...