.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, July 7, 2014

THE OOF-DA BOYS


I will start with posting the oof-da Boys...
you can print by clicking on the link at the bottom of the post...
I call these the regular boys because their clothing is everyday type...
many more kinds are on the way soon...

...here is a picture of all of the 'regular boys' together...
each link is to print single copies of them...



_________________________________________________________________________________
Regular Girl oof-Da Kids coming up tomorrow!
_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...