.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, July 11, 2014

HAM & CHEESE PIZZA SNACKS


This is not a new recipe...but...
something about these that just looks so good...
I think it's because they look so nice and toasty...
and they look fast and easy to make...
I think I would love them for lunch...

I bet they would also be good with pepperoni on them...
the shredded Colby is kind of a little change from the usual
kind of cheese on something like this...
and it says one of these is just 7 carbohydrates! Perfect!

Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks Recipe

...get the recipe here...
_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...