.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, July 25, 2014

APPLE CINNAMON BREAD PUDDING


I like looking around for different kinds of recipes
for bread pudding...
not for me...
but to make for my husband as he loves it...
I usually make it for him and don't touch it myself but
this recipes I just came across looks so delicious I
think I will have to try a little of it...
I like the idea of the icing drizzled on top...
it kind of makes it more of a dessert than just bread sitting in a pan!

...also I like that it calls for Texas Toast instead of regular
white bread...I have a problem with soggy bread and I think
with this it would have more texture....

....I actually can't wait to try this one soon!

...look how great this looks!

Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding | farmgirlgourmet.com

...recipe is here...
http://www.farmgirlgourmet.com/2013/03/apple-cinnamon-bread-pudding.html
________________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...