.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

CIRCUS ANIMAL COOKIE POPCORN


In my opinion...and I do stress the
my opinion part...
it's okay to give yourselves and your kids a
sweet little treat now and then...
I never have believed it will destroy a person's health
to do that...but I do now believe it has to be done in
'moderation'....the magic word!
Now that I realize the importance of carbohydrates in addition
to sugar in controlling my glucose I do agree that when you
stray from the healthy food that the sweets, breads, potatoes etc.
need to be done in 'moderation'....

but...being summer time and all how about a little bit of
this pretty popcorn for a fun surprise for your kids...
it would be cute to put in bags to send home from birthday parties too don't you think???

...when it comes to good food I am all for suggestions on how
to eat it and present it....ha!

Have fun with this...
I bet the kids would like to help make it too!

Circus Animal Cookie Popcorn

....all of the instructions are here...
she has other great popcorn treats too so you might
want to look around while you are there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...