.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

OOF-DA GIRLS


Here are the oof-da girls wearing regular clothing...
I picture them running outside to play in their neighborhood
with their little bibs on...
I designed these outfits after a cute little pair
of bib overalls that my daughter wore when she was
six years old...
it was one of my favorites of her clothing...so cute!

I hope you are enjoying these and I have many more to come yet...

...thanks to all who have sent such complimentary emails....
it makes this even more fun!


________________________________________________________________________________
Coming next: oof-da Boys Basketball Team!
_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...