.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

BISQUICK POTATO PANCAKES


I hope everyone celebrating Independence Day
yesterday had a great time...we sure did!

I was looking for an interesting recipe to use up
some Bisquick that I have on hand and I came across
this one...
these look so good...
and I like that they use frozen hash browns instead of mashed potatoes...
I think they would make a great side for any kind of meal...



Bisquick® Potato Pancakes

...the recipe is here...it looks pretty easy and uses
ingredients that most of us would have on hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...