.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

WATERMELON STICKS


Now this is a clever idea....
I wish I had thought of doing this back in my
daycare years...I would have given the kids watermelon
more often...

...when we were kids I only remember having
watermelon once a year and that was on
the 4th of July...

....we would get really excited when my parents
came home with that big green watermelon and we
could hardly wait to eat it...but for me...
it was one of those things that I wanted so bad and it
looked so good but at the first bite each year I
realized that it was not a favorite food of mine...

I know lots of people love it, including my husband....
I can eat it...just isn't my first choice on a tray...

..this would be a great way to serve it at a picnic though...

Watermelon sticks, perfect for little hands.  A finger food perfect for picnics or potlucks #Watermelon, #KitchenTips, #Summer, #Food, #CleanEating, #DIY

Although this picture shows how to do it....
here is where you can find directions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...