.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

SCRAPBOOK PAPER ANGEL ORNAMENTS


What I love about these besides the fact that they are so easy to make...
is that you can do them in so many different colors and designs...
I want them scattered all over my house and I am going to have fun
cutting them out as I sit and watch TV in the evenings...fun fun!
I can't think of anywhere in the house that these wouldn't be cute ...
kitchen cabinets...microwave door...hanging from knobs and
towel bars...how about along the bottom of your bathroom mirror...
from chandeliers...bed headboards...and on and on and on...
don't forget to hang one from your computer monitor!
I could get carried away with suggestions on how to display
something as cute as these...
whatever you do...have fun with them...let the kids join in and
maybe...just maybe...making some each year will create one of
those special Christmas memories for all of you!

...enjoy your angels!


...template here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...