.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

NEIGHBOR GIFT IDEA


You know...every one of these posts are so great
I could start all of them out with an automatic "I love this idea!"
I mean...they are just awesome...
they go to show that you don't really have to spend a lot of
money just to hand someone something for Christmas that will
make their day and put a big festive smile on their face...

this is what it's all about isn't it? Doing things that will make
someone's Christmas even a little better than the last one...
this idea is so cute...so cheap to make...and just brilliant!...


...instructions and printable tag here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...