.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

MAGIC REINDEER FOOD


The magic reindeer food posts are some of my favorites on the
crafty blogs...they are so fun...
one year a long time ago...before the internet became so popular
and invaded everyone's home...back when you still had to come
up with your own ideas and Christmas traditions that you hoped would
become good memories for your kids and grandkids...
I made up some bags of reindeer magic dust with silver beads
and lots of sparkly glitter and placed them around
our apartment building...I saw people walk by and read the sign and
smile but nobody ever asked who put them there..I liked to think that
they helped them get caught up in the magic of Christmas and
believed they appeared by some North Pole magic...
it was fun to do...

...here is an easy mixture of Reindeer Food for you to
make and enjoy with your family...
just remember...every little thing like this will add to those
special memories...


....recipe here...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...