.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

PAPER CHAIN SNOWMAN CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN


I have to admit that I have never been a big fan of
crafting with toilet paper rolls...although I have seen some
really beautiful things done with them...such as creating paper scenes
inside of them...those are really awesome...
but where I am going here is to say..this is a really cute idea for
kids to countdown the days to Christmas....but I would use
the cardboard tubes from plastic wrap or aluminum foil...
she specifies 'cardboard tubes' in the supply list for these
so any should work fine...

...this is a very clever idea and a craft that even the little kids
can easily help to make...what a fun family project!


...this is the kind of project I would have done with my
daycare kids if I would have had a computer to help me think of things
back then...love it!


...instructions here..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...