.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, December 14, 2015

BATHROOM DECORATING


Just another little idea I came across and thought I would share
for fun...
I have always decorated our bathroom at Christmas time and sometimes
it has turned out really beautiful...
I mean...I figure when you have company over most everyone will
at some point be visiting that little room...and why not pretty it up
and give it a festive look too!

...but...when I did this decorating I never once thought of
doing this!  Isn't that clever...and inexpensive...
and believe me...walking in and seeing it would sure bring a 
festive smile to anyone!


...all I can say is...enjoy your Christmas bathroom!!


..this and bunches of other decorating ideas here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...