.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

CHRISTMAS ELVES


This is one of my absolute favorite of these Christmas posts...
look how cute these little guys are...and so easy to make because
she has included a printable pattern for their clothing and very easy
to follow instructions too...you can do them in whatever color you want
and as many as you want...
I have seen many clothespin elves over the years but I think these
are so cute and professional looking...I will be making bunches of these myself!
....enjoy!...


...find all the information here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...