.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, December 18, 2015

DELIGHTFUL CHRISTMAS COOKIE GIFTS


Here are some great ideas for how to wrap
Christmas cookie gifts...
I love all of them but especially this one...
we all have these cd envelopes in our house
and if not they are easy to come by...
I love how the cookie shows through the
little round window and you can add ribbon or
a bow or anything you want to decorate it up...

...wouldn't it be fun to put one of these on your
co-worker's desk in the morning to surprise them...
also it would be fun for teachers to give to their students too..
no matter who you give one to I guarantee they will love it..
and again you will see that festive smile!


...check out all of the other ideas...they are so fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...