.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

SANTA CLAUS HOUSE DIORAMA


If you like to print things out and put them together
then this is a wonderful challenge for you...
I first saw this project a number of years ago and
have wanted to make one but just have not gotten around
to it yet...
this Santa house is just amazing...
it has a lot of parts...a lot of printing...a lot of
cutting and assembling...18 sheets of instructions...but what a great feeling it
would be to get it done and show off to your guests....
I just love this...enjoy!


...printable pages and instructions here...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...