.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, December 14, 2015

AN OOF-DA KID FESTIVE SMILE!


I have had some e-mails asking about my little festive smile
kid that I have included in some of my Christmas posts here...
so I thought I would explain who he is...


...this is one of my oof-da kids that I have been creating
over the past couple of years...you can find them under a tab at
the top of this page...I have posted many of them and I also
have many more yet to come...
...they are just fun little dolls that you can use as you like...
print them out for paperdolls for your kids or add them to
greeting cards or whatever idea you come up with...

...feel free to take my little Santa one here and use in
your Christmas e-mails!  It will surely bring a festive smile
to anyone you email!

oof-da! have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...