.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

REINDEER NOSE GIFT WRAPPING


Again I say:
"Ohhh this is so cute....I love it"
...reindeer noses on gift wrap...
all you have to do is get either a reindeer stamp or
wrapping paper with reindeer pictures on it.....which is very
easy to find...and glue the little red pom poms to the nose of each
one...so cute...another thing to bring out those festive smiles!


I think anybody would like to get a gift wrapped like this...
and will be sure to save the wrapping paper too!


...this and many other gift wrapping ideas here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...