.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

CHOCOLATE COVERED RICE KRISPIE TREATS


How about a nice little recipe for some Rice Krispie Treats
for your Christmas goodies tray...
I think this is a cute idea...make your bars and cube them up
and dip them in chocolate...it's like little Rice Krispie Treats candy....
I haven't seen this idea before...I bet it would be good if you dip them in
white chocolate too...a pretty Christmas plate with some of both would
be so nice...

love love love all these Christmas things!


...yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...