.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, August 31, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK - Days of the Week School Outfit Tags


As usual I am wrapping up this
Back to School Week 
with one of my favorite items that I have come across....
this is such a super great idea...
print these tags out for Monday through Friday...
then on the weekend you and your kids can choose
what outfit they will wear to school each day in the
upcoming week...put them on hangers and attach the
tag to them for whichever day you chose for that outfit...
this will make the mornings go easier for both
you and your child...
...and if you do it on Saturday instead of at bedtime
on Sunday night you can make it an even more fun event!

I love these tags and I think it's just a brilliant idea...
I remember laying awake some nights when my daughter was
little and trying to decide what I should have her wear to school
the next morning...wish I had thought of this back then...


...you can get the printables for these tags here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...