.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK - Fairy


I remember the first day of school each year when I was a kid...
it was stressful because there is the excitement of all your new clothes and shoes...
(especially the new shoes, oh how I loved those)
and the brand new school supplies...
but....I think all kids feel a little bit of fear too....they don't know what 
the teacher will be like or where they will have to sit in the classroom...

...this is a cute idea to help them relax the night before the
first day of school....
you read the poem to them and then
sprinkle a little 'magic' fairy' glitter or sequins under their pillow
and as the poem says it will help them sleep through the
night and have a great first day of school...

...get this poem and more here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...