.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK - "Kid Art" Memory Book


You know how Moms and Dads, Grandmas and Grandpas are so reluctant to toss out anything
the child makes ? ....at least I have always been...
but this is a neat idea for those of you who don't want stacks of
papers piled here and there...
you can photograph the page of school art and then make it into a nice
scrapbook...perfect to give them when they are grown up....
...the problem for me is that I would still find myself hanging onto
the originals !
...but that's probably just me...
this really is a great idea and I'm sure it will be wonderful for
anyone who makes it...

...instruction here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...