.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK - Bookplates


I ask myself...how could it possibly be time for school to start already??
it almost seems like summer didn't even happen this year doesn't it...
I remember my Mom telling me when I was growing up that the
older you get the faster time seems to fly by...I know now what she
meant by that...summer school break back when I was a kid
seemed to last a long time and now it zooms by so fast...

...but I hope all kids are excited and looking forward to getting
back to school with their friends....now the school year is not only
studying and learning but also lots of fun things going on...I think that
is great...wish we would have had that...

so...I thought it would be nice to do a 
Back to School Week
 here on my blog and post some
interesting things that I have come across....some helpful
and some just for fun....hope you all enjoy what I have
chosen....

Here are some really cute bookplates
that you can print for your child's books...
I love the colors on them..
there are 4 different designs...


...get printable here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...