.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

FRIENDLY FROSTY COASTERS


I know this is just the beginning of August..but...
I also know that when you do crafts of any kind it takes time
to make them...so...even though I complain a bit about stores putting
out Christmas decorations so early...here I am posting a snowman
pattern to give you time to make as many as you
would like before the holiday season...they make great gifts too!

I think these coasters are so cute and since I absolutely love snowmen
I will be making some for my own home too!

To get this pattern all you need to do is sign up
with your e-mail address and a password
at FreePatterns.com ...they offer awesome free
patterns in many different categories so it's well worth
it to join...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...