.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, August 3, 2015

PAPER BIRD


These printable birds are so cute and fun to make...
the printable was a little confusing at first but I think if you click
on the link and then click your right mouse button you will get a .pdf  for printing it....
I like this one because it has the design on it so all you have to do is
print it on whatever color paper you would like your bird to be...


I am so impressed with this blog...the craft items she offers are so nice and
easy to make and the choices are endless...I guarantee you will love looking
around .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...