.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

JELLO APPLE CHIPS


Every day we hear that we should 'eat healthy'
....I try to do that now and when I come across a recipe that I
consider healthy I like to not only try it but also post it here on
my blog for others too....

...these Apple Chips are made with nothing but
apple slices and jello....can't beat that for healthy and easy!
....the greatest part of this recipe is that you can use sugar free jello
for them and that makes them extra healthy....
I think it's a great idea for a snack...
a good one to surprise you kids with when they get home from
school in the afternoon right?


...recipe here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...