.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK - Pencil Cases


I really love the idea of making crafts from simple items that
you always have around the house...you don't have to go out and about
and spend bunches of money on craft items...

I am really impressed with this simple little craft idea....
you make these pencil boxes out of cereal boxes...or cracker boxes...
whatever you happen to have on hand...
there is an easy template that you can print out and just
trace it onto the cardboard that you have chosen to use...
and look how cute these are...
I think I will make a few from my diet coke boxes and donate them
to the school supply drive...


...printable template here...

.....this is an awesome website...they have lots of things that
you can make from things you have on hand...love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...