.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, August 29, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL - Decoupage Rulers


Now this is just a great idea...
use the clear plastic rulers and Mod Podge and make them your own design!
the possibilities on this project are endless...
you could use pretty or cute scrapbook paper or
magazine pictures...and best of all...you could use your child's own
artwork...or family pictures...I could go on and on talking about
this...
but...one tip..I found that the lighter shades on the paper will work best so
the ruler numbers and lines show through...
use your imagination...hope you and your kids have lots of fun with this one...


...instruction here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...