.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

50's & 60's MEMORIES


FIZZIES

Does anyone remember the excitement over
Fizzies
in the 1960's?

I remember the day we got our first package of them...
we could hardly wait for suppertime so we could try them...
and when we did...wow!...they were amazing...
watching them fizz up in the glass of water was
awesome...
we had lots of fun trying the different flavors...
I especially remember the orange and the root beer ones...

...if you are not old enough to remember or just want to know
what I am talking about here is some information on them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...