.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, December 6, 2013

PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS BOOKMARKS


We are VERY cold here in North Dakota right now...
we have a forecast tonight for -45 to -50 wind chills...
so tonight we are not going Christmas shopping!

anyway...I like bookmarks for all the different holidays....
and especially for Christmas time...
they are great to add in a card or tie onto a gift...
I thought these printable ones were really nice
and I wanted to share them on here....

I think the idea of gluing two of them together
and having a different color on each side is a fun one too...

I just love this Kid Scrap website...
you can find the printable ones here...


(NOTE: the print here looks a little fuzzy but on the
website printable it's super clear).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...