.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

CHRISTMAS TREE MEMORY ORNAMENTS


Well...here I am...finally back after another medical episode...
I will keep these comments shorter for a while until I am feeling better
but I have a lot of Christmas posts I want to get out to all of you yet
so I am going to get to posting...I hope you are having a great
Christmas season...

I have to share these Christmas Tree Memory Ornaments because
I think this is just a fantastic idea....we don't use a real tree but I am sure
lots of you do so I hope you will enjoy this...

...you save a slice of the trunk on your tree and turn it into
a memory for many Christmas seasons ahead...
you could use it for newlyweds or newborn babies or 1st grade of school
or anything you can think of...


...you can get suggestions and instructions here..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...