.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BEADED ORNAMENT HOOKS


I have been wanting to make some of these for the past
few years but just haven't gotten around to it yet...
I think they would be so fun and easy to make and would be
something nice for families to hand down from generation to generation...

....you could do them this way making your own hook or even just use
the large sized ornament hooks you can buy and slide the beads
onto those...both would be really nice....the difference is that if you
cut the wire and make it yourself you can put the swirly ends on it that
add a little extra prettiness to them...

IMG_3899

...instructions here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...