.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, December 9, 2013

ACCORDION CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS


Now and then while searching around the internet
I come across what I consider a fantastic site...
I have found many of them but when it comes to free
Christmas printables this one is right up there at the top....
their printables are so beautiful and easy to print and
put together....
this is just one example of what they have...there are so many
to choose from I wish I could print all of them...but if I did
I would be buying ink all the time!

...I thought these cute ones with the accordion legs were
especially nice so I am sharing these....but when you get to
their site be sure to check it out...the list of links to the left
of the page will take you to one beautiful printable after another....

...here is the link for you to get there...

and here is an example....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...