.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

VANILLA SUGAR COOKIES


I grew up watching my mom make Christmas sugar cookies
every year...all kinds of shapes...santas and trees and stars and bells...
when I got older I would help her frost them...they were a lot of work
but it was a fun Christmas tradition...

I thought this recipe looked good and I like the idea of making
them into a roll and slicing them so they all look nice and round...

don't they look pretty!
...I think it would be fun to decorate them with little
candies etc. too...

 Vanilla Sugar Cookies

...here is the recipe...
it's a long link!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...