.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, December 2, 2013

FREE PRINTABLE PAPER CHRISTMAS TREE


I have seen so many printable Christmas trees out and about
on the internet....but I think this one is exceptionally nice...
you can put it together and it will stand so nicely on it's own...
you can also print ornaments to use if you want to
decorate it...
I think I would decorate mine with beads though and make it sparkle!
I really love this little tree and hope you do too....


....you can find the printable here....scroll down on the page to find it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...