.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

CHILD ID CARDS


I came across this blog when I was searching around
for something else a while back..
I wanted to post a link here on mine for this because I
think it would be a useful thing for lots of parents....

when my daughter was very little I had an ID bracelet
on her...it gave me a little peace of mind should she wander
away somewhere on her own...but now it's not always such
a good idea to do that....back then it was a safer and more
trusting world out there...

so I would recommend that you use these for kids that are
old enough to understand that this information is only for use
if they need help...and shouldn't be shown around to everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...