.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

KIDS REINDEER CARD WITH CANDY CANES


Another very cute Christmas craft...
I had planned to save this one until closer to Christmas
but then I decided some of you might want to use them at
a child's party and you will need time to make them so
I am posting them now....

....this is easy to make...just print and cut out and slip in the candy canes
and you are done...
can't get easier than that!
...and such a cute reindeer too...

reindeer_card_kids_candycane

..here is the link to the printable...
look around while you are there...she has other
really nice things too....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...