.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

HOMEMADE JELLO FRUIT SNACKS


These have probably been around for a while...
but I was thinking that maybe they could be made with
sugar free jello...and would be a good between meal snack for
people who have to watch their sugar and carbs...

...according to  http://www.sparkpeople.com
both sugar free jello and unflavored gelatin have 0 carbs...

...you could make them in any flavor of sugar free jello and
have a sweet little snack when you feel you just have to chew
on something between meals...
(I'm going to try peach flavored ones soon)



..the recipe has just 3 ingredients and you can
get it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...