.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, December 9, 2013

FOUR INGREDIENT CHRISTMAS COOKIES


If you follow my blog at all you have to know by now
that my ideal recipes have just 2, 3 or 4 ingredients...
quick and tasty is the perfect recipe for me...

....here is a 4 ingredient cookie that looks really good...
I always picture what they would look like on a serving
tray at a nice Christmas get-together and these would look
great...

....even better yet....you could use a sugar free cake mix and then
they would be a little healthier...not sure if you can get sugar free M&M's but
maybe you can....even if you go with just the cake mix you are still
getting less sugar...

...of course with regular M&M's I wouldn't recommend these for
diabetics...

....you can get the recipe here....

I love these 4 ingredient Christmas cookies!

I bet these would be good with other flavors of cake mix too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...