.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, December 15, 2014

MARSHMALLOW STUFFED COOKIES


Those of you who are familiar with the
Smart School House
website have probably seen and maybe even
tried these fantastic looking cookies....

I have not gotten to try them yet but I hope to soon..
I remember my aunt Agnes making cookies that had a surprise
square of chocolate inside of them and that's what I thought of
when I first saw this recipe....
what a clever idea...
I bet it would work with other kinds of cookies too, like peanut butter?...
oatmeal? ...pretty much any kind....

(as a diabetic I know that if I eat marshmallows my glucose readings will
sky rocket every time...so diabetics beware and eat these carefully)!

....when you go to this blog for the recipe be sure to check out all the
other fantastic things on there....it's one of my favorites...

Marshmallow Stuffed Chocolate Cookies

....here is the recipe for these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...