.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, December 22, 2014

PAPER PLATE ELF


...and now...back to a couple more fun
Christmas crafts...

This is another fun Christmas craft that both kids and adults
can work on...
just gather the supplies....print the pattern...glue together and
add the cute little bells....
(reminder: of course if you are making this with a young child
you wouldn't want the little metal bells involved...but you can
easily come up with a replacement for them).

I think this is about the cutest paper elf I have come across
anywhere....I need a couple of them in our house too !

Paper Plate Elf by Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda

...pattern is here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...