.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, December 15, 2014

JINGLE ALL THE WAY



I love this idea!
So simple and cute and what a great Christmas decoration...
I think I will make one next year to hang on our door...

One of the things that has always fascinated me
about crafts is that there are always new things that
people come up with...such clever ideas that someone
thinks of that other don't...
anytime I go searching around the stores or the 
internet I come across new and fun ideas for things
to make...I also love creating some of my own....

..take a look at this great idea!


...if you want to make one here is the link...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...