.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, December 19, 2014

CHOCOLATE CHIP DIP with GRAHAM CRACKER STICKS


When I planned holiday parties and dinners I always
thought of appetizers as consisting of fruits and/or vegetables...
or tiny little cracker sandwiches or itty bitty little pizza crackers...
but here is an easy sweet dip to serve with graham crackers...
this looks both fun and delicious...whether you choose to
serve it before or after the meal...either way it would be good...

...what a pretty looking dip !
...here is the recipe for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...