.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, December 12, 2014

CANDY CANE DIP RECIPE


I have so many Christmas things I wanted to post
but my internet is so slow tonight I will have to try again another day...
it's not supposed to do this at Christmas time !

...but I do want to struggle with getting this one on now because
I think it would be so fun to serve at a holiday get-together...
they recommend dipping apples in it but I bet
something like Vanilla Wafer cookies or Sugar Cookies
or anything like that would be great too...
how about Graham Crackers...yum !

...this is just 3 simple ingredients and would make a great gift too
as she shows on her blog...

Delicious Candy Cane Dip Recipe and gift idea at the36thavenue.com Perfect for Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...