.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, December 12, 2014

DRESS A SNOWMAN


I can't seem to get a sample of this to post
on here but it's a cute little program that allows you to
drag items onto the snowman...
it gives you a variety of scarves and faces etc.
so you can create lots of different snowman looks....

How fun this would be for kids and adults...
or how about kids and adults together !
...it's a great little Christmas activity for a family to do...
you could each take a turn and then take a picture of
the snowman each family member comes up with....
even print them out and hang them up for decorations
in your house...
enjoy !


(now I'm going to go dress me a snowman) !







 Christmas games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...