.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

DILL PICKLE SOUP


I decided that
I would add some other fun
recipes and crafts before getting into the
Valentine's Day things...

So, here is a recipe that is something
I have not heard of before...
but I think it would be really good...
kind of a potato soup with chopped pickles in it....
how unique is that ?  
.....sounds like something different to serve guests for
holidays or otherwise...

...give it a try and it might become a
favorite recipe !

dillpicklesoup3

....you can get the recipe for this one and some other
great soups etc. here....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...