.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, January 12, 2015

BACON WRAPPED BANANA


I thought I would have some fun again and add
a couple of what I call...
Wild & Crazy Recipes...
these are the unusual ones that I come
across from time to time that are a little shocking...
but actually...some of them are pretty tempting to try...
I have even tried a few of them...
they are pretty good and if you serve them for guests they
make quite the conversation piece!

...here is one that I would first consider to be wild & crazy...
but I see that it is a Hawaiian-style appetizer
which makes it seem not so wild & crazy...


Bacon Wrapped Bananas Recipe

....have fun trying this one...here are the directions...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...