.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, January 26, 2015

CONVERSATION HEARTS CUPCAKES


Wow....how fun are these...
another very clever idea for Valentine's Day...
I can picture the look on a child or adults face when they
take a big bite of their cupcake and find the surprise inside...
...any kind of little candies would work for this but I love
the conversation hearts idea....so colorful and fun...
she even includes a frosting recipe that has crushed
conversation hearts in it...

I don't have to say have fun with this recipe
because I know it will be fun... fun... fun... for everyone!

Conversation Heart Filled Cupcakes

...instructions here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...