.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, January 23, 2015

LAZY CAKE COOKIES


This looks like a great recipe...
only 4 simple ingredients...

I remember when I used to get lazy when making chocolate chip
cookies and instead of spooning them out onto a baking sheet I
just dumped them into a cake pan and baked...
they were just as delicious as the cookie style...
that is what this reminds me of...

...my husband wants me to make these with raisins
instead of the chocolate chips first...so that's what I will do..
and if I use a sugar free cake mix...doesn't that sound healthier?
I think so...

...they also suggest M&Ms in them too and I bet kids would
love that...

....so for an easy and fun recipe that you can alter any way you
want...try this one!

Lazy Cake Cookies 2

...recipe is here along with many other great ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...