.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, January 30, 2015

PRINTABLE VALENTINE SCRABBLE GAME


I remember when I was a kid and I would be so sad
about Christmas going by so fast and my mom would
tell me it was okay because soon
Valentine's Day would be here and that was
a lot of fun too...
that always helped me get over those 
after Christmas blues...I would start getting
excited over writing out my Valentine's cards
for our party in school...
and it was so much fun in art class when we got to
make our big Valentine's boxes to hold the
cards we would get back from our friends...

...now here is something else that you could give
your little one to help them get over missing Christmas...
this is really a cute idea, again from that website I just
talked about that has so many great things on it for
holidays...
...just print, cut out and have fun playing
Valentine Scrabble!

  

....find it here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...